Topstitch Sewcial Club
As a member of the Topstitch Sewcial Club, you’ll receive:
- 1 PDF pattern per month that is either a garment or accessory
- An exclusive monthly newsletter sent just to Sewcial Club Members on the 1st day of each month!
- A Quarterly shopping event (in-store or online!) with special discounts exclusive to club members
- Access to our new exclusive private Facebook group where you can virtually meet other club members, share your makes, and offer one another support and encouragement!
- If you choose "subscribe and save" option, you will be automatically re-charged for your subscription on the first of each month.
- As of February we have paused the exclusive fabric offering while we explore some new options for sewcial club members!
April's pattern is Untitled Thoughts Chandler Pants!
The Chandler Trousers are the perfect pants for those just delving into the world of sewing trousers for themselves! It has a few bits that will expand your sewing knowledge, but with it’s easy elastic back waistband, fitting should be a breeze!
This Pattern has:
- Slash Pockets
- Four Pant Options: Darted Front Pant, Pleated Front Pant, Darted Front Shorts, & Pleated Front Shorts
- Comfy Elastic Back Waistband
- Faux Fly Option
- Optional Belt Loops & Cuffs
Level: 3- Confident Beginner to Intermediate
Size: 1-16 (US Size 0-30)
1.5" Wide Elastic, Interfacing (Optional), Matching Thread
Sewing level: Advance Beginner to Intermediate
Size Groups: Two Size Groups (Size 1-8, US Size 0-14 ; Size 9-16, US Size 16-30)
Copy Shop A0 & 36"x 48":
- A0 - 2 pages size 1 to 8; 3 pages size 9 to 16
- 36" x 100" - 1 Page Size 1 to 8 ; 36" x100" & 24" x 36" size 9 to 16
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) :
- Size 1-8 , 44 Pages, Size Layers
- Size 9-16, 57 Pages, Size Layers
Aren't you just sew excited? Join now for loads of Topstitch exclusives and some killer perks. We can’t wait to have you in our club!
There are absolutely no obligations past the month you have purchased, and you can drop the membership or pick it up whenever you see fit!
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I get exclusive access to?
As part of the Topstitch Sewcial Club, you'll receive one free PDF-Pattern per month from some of our favorite indie pattern brands which you can show off in our private Facebook Group which will only be open to current members!
In addition, we will host a quarterly pop-up sale, both online and in-store! This quarterly sale will only be available to club members.
What level will the patterns be?
We will alternate various levels each month, so some will be beginner, advanced beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Is it a one-off payment or a monthly subscription?
Your membership will automatically renew if you choose the Monthly subscription option. If you would like to manage your subscription, you may do so through your personal profile.
Do the patterns contain copyshop versions?
Yes, when the pattern is large enough to warrant a copyshop file! All the PDF patterns we source come with a copyshop version of the pattern, as well as the usual tiled print-at-home file, unless the pattern is small enough to fit on a few single sheets of paper (as is the case with some of our accessory patterns!). That way if you hate the taping together aspect of PDF patterns, you can just send the copyshop file to a local printer!
If I don't like the pattern, may I swap it out for a different one?
No, pdf patterns can't be swapped for another one.
Can you tell me which patterns you will have available for the year?
No, each month it will be a bit of a surprise leading up to the following month!
Have more questions? Just email us!
We started Sewcial club in September 2019. Previous sewcial club monthlies were:
-Sept 2019 - Friday Pattern Company Joan Trousers + Kari Fisher Designs fabrics
- Oct 2019 - Halfmoon Atelier Vodel Dress + Sara Neuberger Designs
- Nov 2019 - Untitled Thoughts Olive Jumpsuit + Jordan Kady Designs
-Dec 2019 - Forget Me Knot - Clementine Dress
-Jan 2020 - Elbe Textiels - Cornell Shirt
-Feb 2020 - Topstitch Essential Shirt
-March 2020 - Twist Dress
-April 2020 - Untitled Thoughts - Chandler Pants